Recent Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy

I have no idea what I'm doing... Its been so busy outside of my kitchen that I actually went out last night for a cheeseburger. If that is not the most ridiculous stress eating, I don't know what is, I dont usually even eat beef, and its a pretty rare day (see what I did there?) that I go out for a hamburger...I also drank two cold, cold, beers (totally needed) and seriously contemplated a brownie sundae.
I (thankfully...?) didn't have any room for it when I was done with my dinner. What can I say? When things get tough, and you stay in your office until seven thirty at night just.trying.to.make.sense.of.all.this...paper! sometimes you have to fold, and go out for a burger. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to catch up on my Kitchen Cure tasks (you should see the utensil drawer...)and cook up some decent food. I have a broiler chicken that needs our crockpots attention (have you ever tried this?) and another batch of scones (recipe soon I swear!) to make. If I'm good, dinner will be at Jacky's Table on Saturday night. Maybe I'll sneak a few photos for you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment