Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kitchen Cure: Week 2


a week late (!) and here it is folks, my mess:

Basically my cabinets had stuff shoved anywhere from when we first moved in and I went through a bout of I.just.need.to.put.things.away. - at midnight. They pretty much stayed where they were,  because I have a pretty consistent flight pattern around the kitchen that I'd like to keep, but things that barely ever get used moved to top shelves or basement storage (God help me if they ever do Basement Cure)

In the space of about and hour, I had straightened, wiped down, pitched and edited to make my life a little easier:





next up is stock the pantry, and 'special projects' Im seriously contemplating painting the canbinets, before it snows and I cant have the windows open again until spring....but Im torn between dark cabinets and light ones...(light ones being much more work)...what are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment